HI Friends, i have a query & would like to know how often income tax returns would be filed. Kindly through a light on this Regards Meena
From India , Hyderabad
The last of filing income tax return is 31-03-2009 for the asst year 2008-2009 fort the fin. year 2007-2008. Ambrish Tandon 9336110518
From India , Lucknow
Income Tax return should be filed once in a year. IT return number is depend upon the nature of income earned by you. Pls go through the note on filling of income Tax return attached here with.
From India , Mumbai

Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Note on Filling of Income Tax Returns (ITR).doc (67.5 KB, 722 views)

every year u have to file. for indivitual every year filing by the succeding year july 31st for company filie by 30 september if it is 44 ab ie is tax audit , if the turnover is more than 40 lacks
From India , Mumbai
For a individual who’s accounts not audited last date of filling IT return is 31.07.2008 but you would filed your return upto 31.03.2009 for the assessment year 2008-09
From India , Gurgaon
Income tax returns should be filed on quarterly basis. Every quarter i.e for eg. April 08 to June 08 Return should be filed before 15th of July 08. Regards GJR Sarma
From India , Hyderabad
Hi Meena Ji,
It returns is to be filled once in a year for the previous year income ( April - March ). If individual / salary people the last date of filing is 31st July. Hope this meet your requirement.

From India , New Delhi
Hai Meena ,
Income tax returns are filed annually.For persons or entities those do not come under tax audit the last date for filing IT returns without interest is 31st July.For those who comes under tax audit it is 30th September.
Leons Louis

From India , Kottayam
Plz Anyone Tell Me That What Is The Limit Of Incometax % On Income Like 180000/- How Much % And 250000 How Much % Regards ram Mohan Prajapati
From India , Delhi
Hi Prajabati.......... I did not understand properly your question. Whether it is monthly or yearly. You cannot as just like this. You have to spilit up leaving PF, HRA etc., Better you may consult some consultant OR some senior people in your Finance
Dept. That would be the better. - thanks - ramani -

From India , New Delhi

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

Add Reply → Start New →

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server