HI Everyone I have a query regarding provident fund there is person who has resigned from his job but his company firstly threaten him then after some legal notices company accepted his resignation now its more than a year the person wants to withdraw his pf amount but he doesnt know his PF account no the company is not providing any details about his account What he needs to do to get his PF amount Please Guide me

5th November 2014 From India, Hyderabad

hai kindly tell him to give a EPF claim request letter to the PRO in EPF office . And dont forget mention the company name in that letter
22nd July 2015 From India, Chennai
Please login to participate in this discussion or start your own. Create Account

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Community™