Thread Started by #jyoti_jain004

Dear All,
My query is regarding PF withdrawl. I have left this Company some 5 years back. At that time I was quite naive and didn't submit any claim forms to the Company, neither I went for F&F settlement. Now I want to withdraw my PF but the Company is not responding and since I have settled in another state, I can't visit their office.
Please suggest how can I withdraw my PF since I can't transfer the PF account also as I am not elligible for PF in my current Company.
Will appreciate quick response.
Thank You.
7th December 2010 From India , Mumbai
This problem is everywhere but you can't leave your PF just giving giving the excuse that you are out of station.
You may contact your previous employer and ask your PF account number to check whether the contribution amount has been remitted to concern authority or not? If, they give your PF number then you can apply through Form -19 and form 10-C.
If you want to withdraw your PF after 5 years from the leaving date then you have to apply through Indemnity Bond.
25th February 2011 From India , New Delhi
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™