4.4 modules, 1.yes
5.1.$500 2. $2,500
23rd February 2009 From Indonesia , Denpasar
there is a trainer request at: https://www.citeops.com/2300-2-trainers-needed.html for the same. Looks lucrative for higher level certifications
24th February 2009 From Indonesia , Jakarta
and yes, the reason we are looking into this is because we have a shortage of DC certified Trainers in certain areas.
24th February 2009 From Indonesia , Denpasar
Would you be interested in a "blended" program. with the first and last component a hands on training workshop or boot camp?
a. what would be your expectation
b. What would you expect to pay for the hands on Modules?
c. would you be willing to travel to Bali to get these modules in an intensive boot camp?
3rd March 2009 From Indonesia , Denpasar
I am Reena,
a. For Module 1 -the Color Brain and CBCI certification and odule 8 - Succeeding as a DC licensee it will be priceless to be coached by Arthur himself at Bali.
b. For the hands on Modules $800 is affordable
After the Color Brain and CBCI certification, can one train on the module?
3rd March 2009 From India ,
I think you are referring to a Colored Brain "Facilitators" Certification. This not only allows you to certify CBCI "practitioners" but also to train a number of Organizational Development related programs including "Maximizing Human Capital" and also incorporate it into your particular areas of expertise to enhance your training outcome.
Even a Practitioner certification will help you to be a better trainer, leader, or manager
4th March 2009 From Indonesia , Denpasar
Is this the training which is happening at Bali between the 2nd-5th of April?
1. Is it not the facilitator's training that we have been reffering to all through the thread,I wonder. I thought the online offering was also for the train the trainer certification.
2. Once certified as a Color Brain Facilitator, does the Directive Communication team come with business requests directing us to clients who need such training or would it be us as training consultants getting business on our own.
3. Are there norms of pricing on these offerings and participants guides to be purchased for the various trainings conducted by us as Facilitators?
4th March 2009 From India ,
2. when you are citified we do get you to do our programs in specific geographical areas, provided you register with us, and also depending who your Master trainer is, the number of hours you have and your other experience. if you want to do you own DC based programs, we will also assist with you marketing.
3. all guides, manuals, DVD's and CDs are included in any certification program, even on, they are required and must be included in the pricing.
8th March 2009 From Indonesia , Denpasar
We have Master Trainers in Malaysia, Singapore and Bali, each capable of doing the hands on program
for those interested in the accelerated boot camp for Level 1 certification in Bali, please see: Colored Brain Communication
10th March 2009 From Indonesia , Denpasar
I am a Training and OB specialist.
I am eagerly looking forward to this certification.
My responses are :
4. All 8 modules
1. $200 per module
2. $1,500 fo4r a level 5 certification.....
Masters in Resource Management and Design application
Sp. in Training and Development
12th March 2009 From India , Delhi