last month i have submitted my PF form in Wazirpur office delhi through somebody help. but i have no idea that how much time would take to transfer that fund to my account, i have no contact nos of PF office. kindly let me know is there any site where i may search the status of the same.
Nirmi :icon5:

From India , Delhi
Hi Nirmi
You can find your PF widhdrwal status from below mentioned site:
EPF India <link updated to site home>
Dinesh Singh

From India , Delhi
Hi Nirmi,
Based on my experience, it normally takes 6-8 months in case of withdrawl of PF amount and In case of transfer from one employer to other if both are recognized it takes nearly 3 months. Hope this clarifies your query.
Do ensure the company doesn't deduct tax at source on the interest. This can be avoided by giving a form 10B under income tax law that the interest accrued is below the taxable limits.

From India , Bhubaneswar
Hi Dinesh
thanx u so much for giving and knowing me abot below site.
this become very helpful for me know to about my pf.
thanx again

From India , Delhi
according to the epf act a person can apply for withdrawal of his PF money only when
1.the new organization he has shifted in not covered under the perview of PF
2.when he has not been wrking for a minimum of 60days.
its only in the above circumstance once can withdraw his/her PF money
hence the minimum waiting time BEFORE SUBMITTING UR PF FORM(19,10c)is 60DAYS post resignation.
once u have submitted ur form the PF will take another 60days to process your claims.
hence minimum waiting period is of 120 days..aprox 4months from the date u quit uptill receipt of ur PF money.
previously th tracking of PF claim was very difficult however the same can b done thru the EPF website EPFO
hope this helps..

From United Arab Emirates ,
Dear All,
I am working with consulting firm at Ahmedabad and my designation would be Manager - Recruitment. Can you please help me out with Pay Rolling Software Or I can start my pay rolling stuff through offline.
Dipal Gajjar

From India , Mumbai
Dear NirmiOne can apply for withdrwal after 60 days. It takes 30 days time. In case any reply is not received you can approach the designated officer for greiviance redressal for remedy.ThanksMahesh
From India , Gurgaon
Hi Nirmi, You are authorised to ask your receipt no from your worked organisation, same time u can ask contact no. from your last organisation. Sanjay
From India , New Delhi
Hi !
I worked for consulting company for 4 years and when i left job when it comes to PF withdraw iam facing lot of problem. I submitted the forms
19 and 10c on 14:05/08. still i haven't received cheque/money from PF office
logged in to PF office website i get reply below
Status of Your Claim
State : MAHARASHTRA / Region : BANDRA / Establishment Code : 45665 / Employee No : 10042
Send Feedback
Receipt_no Type status remarks
80059812 Form 19 Under Process Your Claim is received on 14/05/2008 and is being processed. Kindly Try after 30 days from Submission.
80059813 Form 10C Under Process Your Claim is received on 14/05/2008 and is being processed. Kindly Try after 30 days from Submission.
Iam perplexed

From India , Bangalore
hey 1stopsolutionsinc
pls go to the bandra PF office and speak to the concerned clerk who takes care of ur company.
take all ur details preferably with a photocopy,just incase.
speak to him and ask for reasons.
hope u get ur money back soon

From United Arab Emirates ,

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

Add Reply → Start New →

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server