am working as hr executive.....
my seniour hr going to leave the company after her 4years experience....
so what r all benifits r compentation that company should give according 2 law( karnataka state) 2 her.......
plz any body wil help me in this matter.....

From India , Bangalore
normally,PF,Gratuity and leave encashment for unutilised part will be given .Among them also the latter two are depending on individual coy's policies. To tell u the actual answer,only your Personnel dept. can give the perfect answer
From India , New Delhi
Any person leaving the organization would be entitled the pending salary,if any,unutilised leave encashment and any other deductions like medical,LTA etc.If the person has given the notice period, all the above can be released.But if not,the mentioned amounts can be recovered in lieu of notice period.PF should also be given back but according to the rules it can be either transferred if the person is joining another organization or can be closed and withdraw the amount.That depends on the individual decision.But if a person would like to close the PF account,then he/she can claim it after 60days.Gratuity can be claimed only after 5 yrs of continous service in a company.Since your senior worked for only 4 yrs,she would not be eligible for the same.But jus check with your personal dept for the rules of gratuity according to karnataka govt.Anyways thats all.I think this would suffice your requirement.

From India , Hyderabad
yaaa its true , pf can claim ofter 60 days & gratuaty can give only 5 years contined servies people. and lta give ofter financial year
From India , Hyderabad
Hiiiiii any body tell me that accordig to LAW what prosidure i have to mantain or what we will have to pay the employees for which are struck out from the company.
From India , Delhi
she can claim for PF after 30 days and Gratuity will paid to those who have minmum 5 years of experience in the same orgzn.. EL can also be encashed during the period.. better to check wit your personnel dept...

From India , Bangalore
Dear Ms. Divya Ranjani
Your Senior while leaving the company, she will be entitled for PF, Leave encashment (if encashed her PL) upto 300 days, Gratuity (if completed 5 years of service) and Notice Pay as per the agreement while joining the company. (Normally Government rules is for 1 month Basic salary whereas some company will be entering the agreement as 1 month for the service upto 1 year 2 months notice for the service upto 3 years of service and 3 months notice for above 3 years of service. (My offer of employment is made like this).
Please check the government rules on leave pay. If a person serving for 20 working days he is eligible for 1 day leave pay. Hence we have to make 1 day leave pay for every completed 20 working days. AP is having the rules whereas in Tamil Nadu the leave Pay provision is not available.
Wish you all the best.
S. Bhaskar

From India , Hyderabad

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server