"Happy New Year" :)
Hope this will help!!
1. Define the activities and mention specifically whether they have to be done on daily/weekly or monthly basis.
2. Specify time for each and every activity.And mention the time as per freq or volume.
3. Ask everyone in ur team to fill it religiously.
4. At the end of the column calculate the time of work they have done.And in the next row mention the total hours each and every one has to work and u can have the difference in next row.
5. Have this file on a monthly basis.
6. In this way you can track the performance of ur team members.Will also help in defining the responsibilities to individuals.
5th January 2009 From India , Lucknow
Its very to measure work ,Time study is just one of the tool to measure work by this you will get to know the standard amount of time spent on the process,with that data you can able to judge the Head counts requirement for doing the process,through that data you can also work upon on various process improvement by mapping those activities...where in you will be able to find non value activities by removing those you can achieve a complete utilization of the resources.
Please revert back if you have any questions.
8th October 2010 From India ,