This refers to the interview you had with us, accordingly, we are pleased to inform you that you have been appointed as Jr. Engineer-Power Plant (O & M) on the following terms and conditions.
1. You will be on probation for a period of six month & during the period of probation, your services can be terminated, without assigning any reasons, for the same.
2. You will be paid salary Rs.2, 500/- (Rs. Two thousand Five hundred only) in six months & later you will be paid Rs.3, 000/- (Rs. Three thousand only).
3. You will have to follow all the Rules & Regulations of the company in existence, amended / added time-to-time as and when required, by the company.
4. You will be entitled for the benefits of leave etc, in accordance with the provisions of Factory Act, from time to time.
5. Apart from your assignments, you will follow all orders / instructions / directions issued by your Senior Officers, time to time.
6. You will have to submit one-month notice, prior to leaving the services of the Company or one month gross salary in lieu of that similarly you will be server with one month’s notice if you are asked to leave the organisation.
7. You have to execute a Service Bond for the period of 3 years (1 year training period + 2 years thereafter).
You are requested to report on your duties on 01.02.2003failing which, it will be presumed, that you are not interested, to join our organisation.
Hi G.K, I really liked the format of appointment letter posted byu you. I’ll request you if could help me in draft for confirmation letter after completion of probation period. Regards Shiwangi
Hi all I very glad to meet u to all.
hi friends i working at Pandav electrical pvt. ltd. w-3 midc satpur next to ceat tyres Nashik.
hi team meats i working as a hr-excutive .
hi all why are u r not replying.
Please upload an appointment letter for an office administrator / assistance along with an experience certificate
If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.