The main job responsibility of Account and Finance dept are as follows: -
· Establishes systems controls for and procedures for financial and accounting systems to achieve corporate objectives.
· Directs installation and maintenance of accounting, timekeeping,payroll,inventory,property and related procedures and controls
· Designs, manages and monitors reporting systems to all departments and to aid management decision in achievement of stated objectives regarding revenue, profitability, and market share.
· Prepares statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenue.
· Directs the maintenance of ledgers, journals, accounts receivable, revenue depreciation, cost, property, operating expenses, insurance etc.
· Oversee bank work regarding documents, inward/outward remittances etc.
· Directs and participates in cost analysis and rate studies. This includes scrutiny of inventory of investory costs, charges from banks/agencies/service providers, cash vouchers, supplier bills, utility bills (Phone/electrical/mcd etc.) etc.
· Negotiates contract/service/loan/credit terms with outside financial agencies such as banks, financial/trade institutions, ECGC, insurance companies etc.
· Directs internal audits involving review of accounting and administrative controls. Coordinates preparation for external audits and external financial reporting.
· Direct the preparation and filing of returns for sales tax, Income tax, Excise and other forms of taxes and charges. Also directs and monitors issuance of forms to suppliers/employees such as H-form, st-49, C-form, Form-16 etc.
· Review any contracts before they are signed
Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.
Explore Topical Knowledge Areas
Topic Categories >> credit terms finance department job responsibility manufacturing industry key result area accounts income tax accounts receivable form-16 sales tax market share cost analysis financial reporting corporate objectives Location-India-Gurgaon Complete List Of Categories
Interesting Relevant Discussions