This refers to the interview you had with us, accordingly, we are pleased to inform you that you have been appointed as Jr. Engineer-Power Plant (O & M) on the following terms and conditions.
1. You will be on probation for a period of six month & during the period of probation, your services can be terminated, without assigning any reasons, for the same.
2. You will be paid salary Rs.2, 500/- (Rs. Two thousand Five hundred only) in six months & later you will be paid Rs.3, 000/- (Rs. Three thousand only).
3. You will have to follow all the Rules & Regulations of the company in existence, amended / added time-to-time as and when required, by the company.
4. You will be entitled for the benefits of leave etc, in accordance with the provisions of Factory Act, from time to time.
5. Apart from your assignments, you will follow all orders / instructions / directions issued by your Senior Officers, time to time.
6. You will have to submit one-month notice, prior to leaving the services of the Company or one month gross salary in lieu of that similarly you will be server with one month’s notice if you are asked to leave the organisation.
7. You have to execute a Service Bond for the period of 3 years (1 year training period + 2 years thereafter).
You are requested to report on your duties on 01.02.2003failing which, it will be presumed, that you are not interested, to join our organisation.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.