I am Retheesh from DUBAI working with a multinational logistics company as an operational executive.
Friends, Would you able to help me out to draft a warning letter for inaccuracy in job (wrong binning / picking / checking etc...)
According to the brief information given by you, it is not clear that what is the offence type, level of employee and the relevant rules. However any such letter should contain the date and place of the offence, the possible/actual damage/cost to the organisation and the reference to the relevant rules/policies which have been violated. It must also contain the view of the company (level of concern) and the level of future concern.
Warning letters are to prevent the re-occurences of middle level offences and check the deviations from rules. It must be handed over to the employee by the HOD in presence of his immediate superior. It should be signed by HOD and kept in the personnel records of the employee after getting it signed by the employee too.
Thanks, it is followed in my organisation. Is it useful?
Staff No: kkkk
We refer to the terms and conditions of your employment, and have found that you are:
· NOT maintaining the right data in DBR
· Breaks are not reflected in DBR
· Inconsistency in maintaining 9 hours shift
· Increase IT downtime without HPOV nos.
· 9% variance in processed cases as compared to MI counts
· Only 2 out of 28 requeue cases have been captured
· Average 12 cases pended everyday while only 2 is reflected for the entire month
· Locking & pending cases which are easy in her personal queue. Total 170 cases pended till date
· Meetings and quality feedback is not reflected in the DBR at all
& continually displayed lack of commitment and responsibility regarding your work for which we hereby issue you this Warning letter.
We consider this lack of commitment and responsibility regarding work to be an act or omission, which in the opinion of the management is detrimental to the interest of the company.
Looking forward to a greatly improved performance from you.
You may contact the undersigned in connection with any queries regarding the same.
for ………………..Pvt. Ltd.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.